Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farmlab

Farmlab ended up being completely different from what I had expected. At first I was not even sure if I was in the right place until I called Farmlab and asked where they were specifically located. When I found it and walked in I was surprised that it wasn’t a museum at all. The art pieces inside could be best described as random. I was taking pictures at first however one of the people there told me I was not allowed to take pictures because the artists would need credit for their work. One of the pieces that I was actually able to take a picture of was a car filled with dirt and with plants growing inside it. I really liked the message this piece gave me. I thought of how cars are actually bad for the environment and it was just really thought provoking to see the car with plants inside it. Besides that I did not really see much else that interested me while I was there.













No comments:

Post a Comment